Sold for $2,000 over asking!
Centrally Located on Quiet Street
Live in a central location in Downtown Vancouver near Granville St on a quieter residential street. This home is only a short walk to popular Yaletown area, Davie Village, downtown core and the Vancouver City Centre skytrain station. Your options are plentiful as you are close to numerous restaurants, coffee, groceries and the public library. It doesn't get more convenient than this!
Excellent Floor Plan
No wasted space in this 1 bed 1 bath bright suite! This home has an excellent floor plan making it very liveable and a functional home. This suite features overheight ceilings, engineering laminated wood flooring and a west facing covered balcony. Look off your balcony for some beautiful city views!
The Building - Fortune House
Welcome to Fortune House on Howe! Common amenities include a bike room and large gym with access to a rooftop patio from the 2nd floor. The shared laundry and storage locker are on the same floor. Caretaker works hourly on weekdays too!
Excellent Location for Walking, Transit, and Biking!
Straight from walkscore.com:
- Walkscore = 99/100 (Walker's Paradise)
- Transit score = 100/100 (Rider's Paradise)
- Bikescore = 91/100 (Biker's Paradise)
- 2 Pets Allowed (Cats and Dogs)
- Rentals Allowed
- 1 Storage Locker Included
- Parking Available
- Bike Room
3 Reasons to buy this home
- Excellent Convenience with all you need at your doorsteps and great amenities in your building!
- Great Central Location nearby Yaletown, Davie Village and the downtown core.
- Bright Pristine Home with over-height ceilings and views from your balcony.
Brought to you by your Vancouver Realtor - Leo Wilk
Listing provided by Engel & Völkers Vancouver
|Living Room:||12'3 x 13'10|
|Kitchen:||8' x 8'|
|Bedroom:||11'5 x 9'2|
|rental restrictions:||Rentals Allowed|
Need More Information?
Contact Leo now at 604.729.5203 to learn more about this listing, or arrange a showing.