Bought for $199,000 under the asking price!
Welcome home to this BRIGHT & SPACIOUS family home in the heart of CAMBIE VILLAGE. Live on a picturesque street in the heart of CAMBIE VILLAGE. Walking distance to Hillcrest Community Centre, Queen Elizabeth Park, Douglas Park, Nat Bailey Stadium, Skytrain Station.
Bright Corner Lot
Desirable layout featuring 3 beds + 2 full baths on the top floor, and an expansive OPEN CONCEPT LIVING AREA. Situated on a sunny CORNER LOT, enjoy an ABUNDANCE OF NATURAL LIGHT throughout, and a fabulous OVERSIZED PATIO. Wake up to VIEWS OF NORTH SHORE MOUNTAINS & tree-lined street from your master suite, and pamper yourself in the SPA-LIKE ENSUITE w/ soaker tub, stand up shower & dual vanity. Downstairs the spacious 1 bed & flex suite with separate entrance and ensuite laundry.
- Walkscore = 88/100 (Very Walkable)
- Transit score = 74/100 (Excellent Transit)
- Bikescore = 94/100 (Biker's Paradise)
School Catchment Area
From the Vancouver School Board School Locator:
- French Immersion - Late
- French Immersion - Secondary
3 Reasons to buy this home
- Great Location in the heart of Cambie Village.
- Bright Home with lots of natural light.
- Oversized Patio to host family and friends and enjoy on a sunny day.
Brought to you by your Vancouver Realtor - Leo Wilk
Listing provided by
|style:||2 Storey w/ Bsmt.|
|fireplaces:||2 - Electric|
Need More Information?
Contact Leo now at 604.729.5203 to learn more about this listing, or arrange a showing.