Central East Van Location in Authentic Neighbourhood
Vancouver's most authentic neighbourhood with rich little Italy history! Right by Commercial Drive, this home is close to local businesses including Strange Fellows Brewing, Fratelli's Bakery and La Grotta del Fromaggio. Within blocks you can find great options for food, wine (or craft beer!), art, music and lots of coffee. Convenient transit service nearby Commercial/Broadway skytrain station and close to bikeable routes via Union-Adanac and Central Valley Greenway bike ways. And only a short walk away from Trout Lake!
Well-Lit Corner Suite with Excellent Floorplan
This bright corner suite has an excellent floorplan with great use of the space. With 21 units total, each eco-friendly home comes with a garden area and common bike storage. The building has a nice community with friendly neighbours to enjoy the annual building party and casual meet ups in the garden. The building is a modern west coast style of architecture with exterior stone and wood accents. Inside, this 2 bedroom home features quartz countertops in the kitchen with painted wood cabinets and laminate flooring.
2nd and Commercial - LEED Gold Certification
Built by NOW Developments, these buildings strive to be responsible and make a positive impact in the community. 2nd and Commercial has a LEED Gold Certification that promotes sustainability and incorporates an environmentally sensitive design. LEED promotes sustainability in 6 key areas - human and environmental health, sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality. These energy efficient and healthy homes puts less of a drain on our environment and resources and emits fewer greenhouse gases.
Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly Features
- Sustainable building practices and processes
- Highly efficient central hot water heating system with 98% efficient energy use
- Heat Recovery Ventilation units that improve the air quality of the home and improves climate control while saving energy by recycling heat that has already been generated
- Highly reflective, energy efficient LOW E argon-filled glass that keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Energy Star rated appliance package and low flo plumbing fixtures that use less precious energy and clean water
- Common bike room
Excellent Location for Transit, Walking and Cycling
Straight from walkscore.com:
- Walkscore = 95/100 (Walker's Paradise)
- Transit score = 78/100 (Excellent Transit)
- Bikescore = 90/100 (Biker's Paradise)
School Catchment Area
Straight from the Vancouver School Board School Locator:
- French Immersion - Late
- French Immersion - Secondary
- Pets Allowed w/ Restrictions (Cats and Dogs)
- Rentals Allowed w/ Restrictions
- 1 Parking Spot and 1 Storage Locker
3 Reasons to buy this home
- LEED Gold Certification putting the environment first.
- Central East Van Location that is unmatched.
- Bright Corner Suite with great floorplan.
Brought to you by your Vancouver Realtor - Leo Wilk
Listing provided by Engel & Völkers Vancouver
|parking:||1 Covered Parking|
|Foyer:||10'2 x 4'5|
|Dining Room:||8' x 8'|
|Kitchen:||8'4 x 7'|
|Living Room:||11'8 x 10'11|
|Patio:||19'7 x 6'|
|Master Bedroom:||9'11 x 9'4|
|Walk-In Closet:||5'4 x 5'3|
|Ensuite:||8'9 x 5'4|
|Bedroom:||10'2 x 8'11|
|Bathroom:||7'9 x 4'11|
|rental restrictions:||Rentals Allowed w/ Restrictions|
Need More Information?
Contact Leo now at 604.729.5203 to learn more about this listing, or arrange a showing.