Excellent Spacious Layout
Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath + Den big enough for office/guest room. Open concept living and dining with kitchen nicely tucked away. Beds well-separated in the suite with large master big enough for king size bed. Luxurious feel to the suite with unique updates including concrete feature wall and glass enclosed den + lots of in-suite cupboard space and storage. Stunning sunset and night city views. Day view of Science World, Skytrain, False Creek, BC Place, all that Vancouver has to offer!
Building - The National
Welcome to The National in Downtown Vancouver! Very proactive strata and responsive on-site building caretaker. Amenities include gym, pool, sauna, meeting room, bike room and EV charging stations. Recreation floor hosts pool, spa, dry & wet saunas, and 2 gym areas (one full gym and one cardio room). The recreation area has full bathroom/shower/ locker/change room facilities. Parcel lockers right off lobby area with 12 exterior Smart Parcel lockers installed in May 2021. Excellent bike storage on P3. EV charging station and car washing station available in visitor parking area. Spacious, well-maintained garbage and recycling room off visitor parking area. Plus, convenient garbage chute on suite floor.
- Custom roller shades - around 2015
- Microwave New - Dec 2016
- Kitchen faucet New - Summer 2018
- Bosch dishwasher New - Summer 2018
- Master bathroom sink and drain New - May 2019
- Floors in common areas New: Engineered hardwood from NuFloors. - May 2019
- Fresh paint throughout!
- Carpets in bedrooms New: Colin Campbell Terra Wool Blend Carpet - Dec 2019
- Ceiling light fixtures New in dining/living, 2nd bedroom & office/den - Dec 2019
- Undermount kitchen cabinet lights New - Jan 2020
Straight from walkscore.com:
- Walkscore = 92/100 (Walker's Paradise)
- Transit score = 100/100 (Rider's Paradise)
- Bikescore = 100/100 (Biker's Paradise)
School Catchment Area
Straight from the Vancouver School Board School Locator:
- French Immersion - Late
- French Immersion - Secondary
- 2 Pets Allowed (Cats & Dogs)
- Rentals Allowed (No Short Term Rentals)
- 2 Parking Stalls
- 1 Storage Locker
- Bike Room
- EV Charging Station in Visitor Parking
- Car Wash Station in Visitor Parking
3 Reasons to buy this home
- Great Location perfect for commuting to downtown and enjoying Main Street entertainment.
- Stunning Views with sunsets and city views at night, plus ultimate Vancouver daytime views.
- Spacious Suite with open concept living and well-separated bedrooms.
Brought to you by your Vancouver Realtor - Leo Wilk
Listing provided by Engel & Völkers Vancouver
|parking:||2 Covered Parking|
|fireplaces:||1 - Natural Gas|
|Foyer:||22'7 x 5'2|
|Living Room:||17'3 x 10'7|
|Dining Room:||17'3 x 13'9|
|Kitchen:||16'8 x 8'4|
|Pantry:||6'0 x 8'4|
|Bedroom:||19'11 x 12'0|
|Walk-In Closet:||6'1 x 4'10|
|Ensuite:||5'3 x 8'3|
|Bedroom:||8'0 x 12'6|
|Bedroom:||13'7 x 7'0|
|Bathroom:||4'10 x 8'1|
|rental restrictions:||Rentals Allowed w/ Restrictions|
Need More Information?
Contact Leo now at 604.729.5203 to learn more about this listing, or arrange a showing.