Sold for 95% of asking!
Modern 1/2 Duplex in the Knight Area
Custom Features All Throughout
Low Monthly Maintenance Fees in Small Strata
Five unit strata with low monthly maintenance fees of $204.57 which includes gardening, common electrical, waste services, etc. All five units in the strata are owner occupied!
Located in Heart of East Van Knight Area
Kensington Cedar cottage neighbourhood with new florist and bakery nearby. Walking distance to Trout Lake off-leash dog park, farmers market and more.
Straight from walkscore.com :
Walkscore = 85
Transit score = 55 (Good Transit)
Bikescore = 99 (Biker's Paradise!)
School Catchment Area
Straight from the Vancouver School Board School Locator :
- French Immersion - Late
- French Immersion - Secondary
- Rentals Allowed
- 2 Pets Allowed (Cats & Dogs)
- Plenty of Free Street Parking Up Front
3 Reasons to buy this home
- Unique Modern Home with a spacious open concept that is hard to come by!
- Private Patio with Gas Lines Connected for using heat lamps + hosting BBQs.
- Plenty of Space with numerous bedrooms, perfect for accommodating a family!
Brought to you by your Vancouver Realtor - Leo Wilk
Listing provided by MLA Realty
|style:||2 Storey, Corner Unit|
|Foyer:||7'6 x 6'3|
|Living Room:||15'10 x 14'3|
|Dining Room:||12'2 x 9'8|
|Eating Area:||14' x 8'11|
|Kitchen:||15'4 x 8'1|
|Patio:||15'8 x 9'6|
|Master Bedroom:||13'4 x 10'10|
|Bedroom:||12'9 x 11'6|
|Bedroom:||11'4 x 10'1|
|rental restrictions:||Rentals Allowed|
Need More Information?
Contact Leo now at 604.729.5203 to learn more about this listing, or arrange a showing.